THE DARK WEB OF THREAT INTELLIGENCE
When: May 28, 2019 from 12:00PM to 4:00PM (ET)
12:00PM – Registration
12:00PM - 1:00PM – Lunch served
1:00PM - 4:00PM – The Dark Web of Threat Intelligence
Join the SC Midlands ISACA Chapter and IntSights for lunch at the Blue Cross Tower Auditorium for an afternoon of knowledge transfer on Dark Web and Threat Intelligence. This workshop will include a *live* Dark Web Tour.
What was once a figment of the imagination, the Dark Web has evolved into an Amazon-ish shopping destination where nation-states, hackers, and even the most unsophisticated cyber criminals can purchase and barter for malware, crime ware-as-a-service, VIP emails and passwords, credit card numbers, bank accounts and more.
- How threat intelligence platforms collect threat intelligence from the clear, deep and dark web to deliver contextual and tailored digital risk protection against emerging threats
- How to automate threat intelligence to automate proactive defense
- How crypto currency is being used extensively to monetize criminal activity
- Which nation-states are expanding their Dark Web presence in an effort to keep up with national defenses
- Why organizations of all sizes need to understand what is lurking on the Dark Web in order to properly protect against external and internal threats
This presentation is open to SC ISACA Midlands members and security professionals. This presentation is not intended for security vendors.
Rick Garza is a Senior Sales Engineer for IntSights with 20 years of experience in the tech world, 10 of which have been spent as an SE for various security vendors across multiple facets of the Cybersecurity